Posts RSS Comments RSS
- when coworkers are stingy with their petrochemical foodstuff
—Amy, it wasn’t me, I swear. I’d never put that shite in my mouth. Judging by the proliferation of exclamation points in your note, though, you may want to reassess your approachability. Just a thought.
- when coworkers come to my cube to talk shop before I’ve had a chance to put my lunch in the fridge
- when coworkers discuss the breast cheese scene in Borat while I’m trying to eat at my desk … gag me with a spoon, man, seriously
- when my favorite cubemate’s not around to covet my new shoes
- when coworkers show up 30 minutes late to a meeting, then proceed to ask all the same shit that was just covered
Leave a Reply